Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The beginning....

About 4 years ago, my life had a complete turn for I became a mother for the first time. A new creation that was in me came into existence and from then on I knew my life would never be the same again. The moment my child was born, I felt like I was a new person eager to embrace this new chapter of my life and ready to face the challenges of this beautiful journey... MOTHERHOOD!!
Now, I have 2 children, a three year old little man who thinks of himself as a grownup already as he always says so. And a three month old baby girl who is now looking at everything with curiosity and shows her delight with an all-out gummy grin.
By the way, I am a stay-at-home mom who enjoys surfing the net during my free time. I also love being around with friends especially with other moms like me. And that’s the reason why I created this blog. As a stay-at-home mother of two, it is difficult for me to find time to go out and spend time with friends or even meet new people. Through this blog, I hope to be connected with other moms out there, to start out as virtual friends and eventually become real friends.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world, len! i miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you got here.. keep it up..:) It is the 1st time I heard this SAHM its better to hear rather than SAHD which I am planning to make.. less cheerful though :)

    ReplyDelete